Thursday, November 20, 2008

The latest from kgb

Thomas Falconer here again, director of social media and online communities at kgb. I'm thinking it is well past time for an update on what we've been doing here at kgb. The launch of our kgbkgb 2-way text service is progressing quickly, so here goes:

We're very close to launching our portal to recruit work at home Special Agents. We're tweaking our application and assessment tools, and should be ready to open the door early in December. We'll be recruiting a charter group of 50 agents to push through the process as we launch the beta kgb service in several very small markets. We'll be in touch as soon as that process begins.

I think you'll find the kgb tools easy to use, easy to understand, and easy to get through. Of course, and as always, we welcome and encourage your feedback and suggestions.

In the meantime, if there's anything you'd like me to cover in the blog please do let me know. I'd love for us to meet here more often, talk about issues affecting the work at home community, about technology, texting, being guides, anything. So fire away.

I'll be in touch again soon, and certainly as soon as I know more details about the Special Agents portal launch.

Thomas

thomas falconer

director, social media and online communities

kgb

Taken from http://www.kgbkgb.com/blog

No comments: